The curriculum office has put together a great brochure to inform you of what first grade will cover curriculum wise. You can receive a hard copy of this during the All School Open House on Wednesday, September 2, at 6:30 PM. If you would like to view this electronically, please click the following link and you can view this as a PDF file.
- I am so excited for the new school year to begin, I hope you are too! Here is some important information for the beginning of the year:
- Please take the time to read my welcome letter with your first grader: Welcome Letter
- Our Open House is on Wednesday, September 2nd from 6:30-7:30. I would LOVE to meet your first grader and introduce them to our classroom that night!
- If you haven’t already, please take the time to fill out our Parent Survey: SURVEY
- I recently had my tonsils removed, so bear with me, I am still in the recovery process. I am feeling much better, but my voice is not back to 100%. Keep this in mind if I sound funny at Open House. Hopefully by the first day of school I will be back to normal…and hopefully I will be a healthier teacher without my tonsils!
Enjoy the end of your summer vacation, I look forward to seeing you all very soon!